[packagekit] Updates with no "Apply" button in the update-viewer

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:29:14 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 13:16 -0400, Ken VanDine wrote:
> With my latest build, after hitting "Refresh" in pk-update-viewer, it
> finds updates but doesn't give me a "Apply" button.  See screenshot.

Hmm, oddball. The only time we _hide_ the button is where we have no
updates:

	packages = pk_client_get_package_buffer (client);
	if (packages->len == 0) {
		/* if no updates then hide apply and add this to the box */
		widget = glade_xml_get_widget (glade_xml, "button_apply");
		gtk_widget_hide (widget);

Can you post the output of "pk-update-viewer --verbose" please. Thanks
dude.