[packagekit] packagekit 0.1.7 -- does it, uh, do anything? :)

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Feb 19 07:46:17 PST 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:31:35AM -0500, Robin Norwood wrote:
> Sorry Matt, this was my fault.  I built 0.1.7-1 wrongly.  Try getting
> the latest (-2) which 'should work'.

Much better, clearly. Thanks. I'm now getting messages about "No package
cache is available: Yum cache is invalid", though, followed by "The action
did not complete" in pk-application. And from the command line, search
works, but removing a package gives me:

$ pkcon remove calc
resolve runtime was 0.8 seconds
The following packages have to be removed:
0	calc-stdrc-2.12.2.1-10.fc8
Okay to remove additional packages? [N/y]
Cancelled!
Segmentation fault