[packagekit] Properties and Supported

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:03:12 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 16:59 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> Later on I learn that part of the system is going to be designed
> around a single third-party vendor (Canonical).

Do you mean PackageKit? If so, I think it's important to discuss ways of
working with canonical, and making changes to the API if it's sane to do
so. At the moment we've just added a supported filter, and I guess I'll
be also adding a supported boolean in GetDescription. I can't see many
big changes there. I don't want to get in the way of ubuntu, but I don't
want the system designed around it.