[packagekit] Properties and Supported

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE macanas_ped at gva.es
Tue Feb 19 23:06:55 PST 2008

________________________________

De:  Patryk Zawadzki
Enviado el: mar 19/02/2008 16:59
Para: PackageKit users and developers list
Asunto: Re: [packagekit] Properties and Supported

>I'm quite puzzled with decisions here. At one time I hear that it
doesn't calculate to add support for cherry-picking updated. Later on
I learn that part of the system is going to be designed around a
single third-party vendor (Canonical).

>Guys, either make it generic and start focusing on important parts or
let downstream hire engineers to work on customization. People first
need a software maintenance system to even ask for a customer support
maintenance one.

I agree.

Regards.

Pedro.