[packagekit] build error?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:17:11 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 17:46 +0100, Stepan Kasal wrote:
> Hello,
>   Matej Cepl has pointed me to this thread.  I hope I can help with
> the problem.

Automake dudes will always be welcomed with open arms. In fact, send me
your username and ssh key offlist and I'll give you commit on the server
so we can stay in sync.

> This mail also contains patches 000[2-5]*.  These are my random
> "improvements" to autoconfigury.  I have not tested them at all,
> take this as a preview.  I plan to finish this work tomorrow, are you
> interested?

I've applied 0004 and 0005 as they seemed the least controversial. 0002
wouldn't apply, and 003 scares me a little.

All help welcomed. Thanks.