[packagekit] Progress, time management

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:29:42 PST 2008

In the next few weeks as I'll be changing jobs and need to tie up some
loose ends at my old job. Lots of overtime to get things done == not a
lot of hacking time.

The good news is that in 3 weeks I start at Red Hat full time where I
can keep on top of things a bit better and hopefully I'll get oodles of
spare time to hack on PK.

So the short version is that if you're demanding a new feature or API
change - then please attach a patch. I'll try my best to keep on top of
mails, but the delay might be a day or so.

Thanks,