[packagekit] Listing all packages

Tick tick at openmoko.com
Wed Jan 16 20:16:31 PST 2008

Hi Hughes,
~    Thanks a lot.
~    We may then use the following groups:
~       Communication
~       Programming
~       Games
~       Maps
~       Others / Extra / Miscellaneous  --> Unknown
~       Network
~       Repos

We believe the term 'unknown' is a bit scary for the average users and
would like to replace it with 'others' or 'extra' or 'misc'.  Something
more inviting.

Also, I  think the filter *visible* is nice, but might not exactly match
our needs.
After reviewing, it looks like there will be few packages that after
installation, will not be visible on the device.  (such as packages in
the programming category).
Is there a better term to describe this?

Thanks,
Tick

Richard Hughes 提到: