[packagekit] packagekit-qt : coverage now complete

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Sun Jun 8 16:32:31 PDT 2008

Hi folks,
packagekit-qt now covers 99.9% of the 0.2 API. Daniel is now working on
the ui (I'll help him a bit), and considering is motivation and the
screenshots we've already got, I think that the KDE4 ui will be nice. Of
course, there'll be things to discuss, as for the gpk-application UI,
but we should get something functionnal soon enough.
For those wondering what is the 0.01% left : it's one function in
Transaction : GetLastPackage. Thanks to who can explain me the purpose
of this function (does it return a package_id ?).
The git repo is *not* the one on freedesktop.org : that one is not
working, totally outdated, and should be removed as soon as possible. If
you want to look at the code, clone
git+ssh://username@git.packagekit.org/srv/git/QPackageKit

Cheers
Adrien Bustany