[packagekit] Apt2 backend

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Sun Mar 16 05:22:32 PDT 2008

Hmm, let's say there **should be** someone working, that's me. But I'd
really like to work with someone, if only to motivate myself. I'm not
against including kde libs into qpackagekit, but we have to make saner
bindings first.
If that suits you, I'll give you my JID so that we can work more
efficiently.

Regards
Adrien