[packagekit] Res: Apt2 backend

mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Sun Mar 16 09:54:29 PDT 2008

Ok, i add you on my jabber, but i'm already working on integrate it to kde, I don't think we need to wait to the atual qpackagekit be stable since it will be much the same.
What i'm working on:
Manage the qpackagekit to be a lib so system setting can have an add/remove software.
And create a kde service which will act like pk-gnome-icon: "hi you have updates!"

Btw i would like to know if apt or any other backend will be able to resolve dependencies of a already downloaded file (you donwloaded form some site the file and we use apt to solve this package dependencies)

Thanks,
Daniel.