[packagekit] Res: Apt2 backend

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Sun Mar 16 10:12:17 PDT 2008

Actually I don't think those two efforts go in different directions...
QPackageKit is already a lib and a gui separated, so you can reuse the
lib part although I think starting from scratch would be better.
To me the architecture would be : PackageKit <---dbus---> Qt equivalent
of libpackagekit <---linked with--->KDE service/Any Qt app.
Are you hosting your code somewhere ?
Regards
Adrien