[packagekit] Files with no copyright/license statement

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri May 9 13:54:52 PDT 2008

Hi all,

In addition to my patch to update the FSF address in license
statements I would like to ask that copyright/license information
be added to those files that don't have it already. The following
list of files is those that I found to be affected:

  ./autogen.sh  (Richard)
  ./backends/apt2/profiler.py  (Sebastian)
  ./backends/test-backend.sh  (Richard)
  ./backends/zypp/zypp-events.h  (Boyd Timothy)
  ./backends/zypp/zypp-utils.cpp  (Boyd Timothy)
  ./backends/zypp/zypp-utils.h  (Boyd Timothy)
  ./contrib/yum-packagekit/refresh-packagekit.py  (James Bowes)
  ./docs/html/update-icons.sh  (Richard)
  ./docs/html/upload.sh  (Richard)
  ./python/enum-convertor.py  (Tom Parker)
  ./src/run-pk.sh  (Richard)
  ./tools/*  (Richard)

The name in brackets afterwards is the person that either holds
the copyright, or knows where it comes from.

I realise some of the above are pretty trivial, but I wanted to point
them out at least.

Thanks,

James