[packagekit] Files with no copyright/license statement

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun May 11 09:47:45 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 21:54 +0100, James Westby wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In addition to my patch to update the FSF address in license
> statements I would like to ask that copyright/license information
> be added to those files that don't have it already. The following
> list of files is those that I found to be affected:

I've updated/added these as required, to something sensible.

> The name in brackets afterwards is the person that either holds
> the copyright, or knows where it comes from.

Yes, please can people verify the changes, and where required append
your copyright at the top of files that you own, or have made
substantial changes to.

Thanks for pointing these out James.

Richard.

p.s. moving is the most stressful thing in the whole wide world.