[packagekit] Res: Getting and setting the proxy server

mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 20 07:42:38 PDT 2008

I don't know if i undestood well, my english is not that perfect
But i still thinking that the backend should set the proxy stuff,
i my case this /etc/sysconfig/ only has a packagekit-background file
so imho the client app should get from gnome/kde proxy settings and send
to the backend, the backend deals in the way it find it best.
this way the user don't have to know that there are two places.

Daniel.