No subject

Fri Nov 21 09:16:45 PST 2008

be perfect. We are close enough to release that although I want to keep =
pulling in the bug fixes, any new features are risky and of course any =
string changes are highly problematic.  We can of course create our own =
branch again like we did for the 0.2.x series but if 0.3.11 is declared =
feature and string frozen that is not necessary=20

It appears that Fedora is on about the same timing that a new 0.4.x branch =
and a locked down 0.3.x branch would benefit you as well, agreed ?

Thanks for all the great work on this.
Scott.