[packagekit] issues with packagekit

D.H. Bahr dbahr at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue Dec 1 08:19:43 PST 2009

did what u recommended ... removed it and recompiled it passig
--enable-portage to configure, later i ran

darion-laptop build # packagekitd --verbose --backend=portage

and it says i am missing the org.freedesktop.PackageKit.conf file in
/etc/dbus-1/system.d .. where can i get this file? Is it supposed to be
installed altogether with PackageKit??

Greetings,

D.H. Bahr