[packagekit] Building packagekit in foresight linux

zodman zodman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 07:00:45 PST 2009

First need the: Install Development Packages

sudo conary update  group-gnome-dist-devel

then im compile packagekit with that params:

./autogen.sh --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-gtk-doc --prefix=/
--enable-conary --enable-dummy --enable-docbook-docs --enable-tests
--enable-developer --enable-local --with-default-backend=conary --disable-qt

***NOTE
if you want test the conary backend use the git version of PK