[packagekit] Showing package errors

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 31 06:49:36 PST 2009

Hi,

Running rawhide,  some of the usual package errors are shown by
PackageKit. Unfortunately, it doesn't show the associated package names.
While it is possible to guess from the errors in some cases, it would be
much better for PackageKit to show the names as well. I suspect the
current method of notification is too noisy and not useful at all.

Would prefer it to show a single icon that stores all the errors and let
me file bug reports after I finish with the update.

Rahul