[packagekit] get-depends and get-requires probably shouldn't use an array of package_ids

Mounir Lamouri mounir.lamouri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:59:55 PDT 2009

According to specifications, get-depends and get-requires should use
an array of packages.
I was thinking this should be avoided for two reasons:
- it looks like it is not used by pkcon and gnome-packagekit
- even if it was used, you can't know from which package the depends come

If client really want to get depends of many packages at the same
time, better to call get-depends for each package and then merge the
list.

(This is the same for get-requires)

So, am I missing something or should we change specifications ?

Thanks,
Mounir