[packagekit] search terms should be "one word" ?

Mounir Lamouri mounir.lamouri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 07:31:14 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Richard Hughes<hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> This sounds sane, although I think it might be better if we said:
>
> SearchDetails: no spaces allowed, and error returned by server if done so
> SearchName: spaces allowed, but both have to be found in same section
> SearchName: spaces allowed, but not have to be found in the name
I think there are some typo in there.
You probably meant:
- SearchFiles: no spaces allowed, and error returned by server if done so
- SearchGroups: no spaces allowed, and error returned by server if done so
- SearchDetails: spaces allowed, but both have to be found in same section
- SearchName: spaces allowed, but not have to be found in the name

If so, I agree.

Mounir