[packagekit] Res: New stable release

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Sun Mar 29 17:58:21 PDT 2009

hi, it is actually about 0.4 release,
we have some enum problem in -qt lib
and Adrien is going to fix cause i don't know
how he'd like it.

also we have a .pc file problem that i don't know
very well on how to explain but i need that to rely
on a specifc version of pk-qt, i'd like to have
this a new release of kpk this week but i need
-qt lib with all these enums.

Dario helped me a bit,
while we were trying to fix the check packagekit-qt>=0.4.4
he said:
 the include dir returns /usr/include/PackageKit/usr/include/QtCore/usr/include/QtDBus/usr/include/QtXml/
[19:28:18] <drf__> quite messed up, I'd say
[19:32:08] <drf__> dantti: ok, solved it. but we should really tell packagekit guys to add -IPackageKit/packagekit-qt to their .pc file

i'm not very good at config files but if you do
know how to fix please do, kpk wasn't finding packagekit-qt headers.

Thanks.