[packagekit] Questions about PackageKit-browser-plugin

rotru at br.ibm.com rotru at br.ibm.com
Wed May 6 14:27:37 PDT 2009

Hi

Regarding the  example to use the plugin:

<object type="application/x-packagekit-plugin" width="500" height="200"
class="packagekit-plugin">
<param name="displayname" value="KStars"/>
<param name="packagenames" value="kdeedu kde4edu"/>
<param name="desktopnames" value="kstars"/>
</object>

1. Is it possible the plugin to install more than one package ?? In the
example there are 2 packages in the value field, but in my tests,
only the last one had the version showed and was installed when clicking
on the link.

2. what is the use of the parameter desktopnames ??

3. Is there more parameters I can use ??

I have used the plugin version 0.3.15-2 for fedora 10

Thanks, Regards

Rodrigo Trujillo