[packagekit] gpk-application 2.28.0 on Ubuntu 9.10 amd64

Daniel Hernandez Bahr dbahr at estudiantes.uci.cu
Fri Apr 9 07:06:29 PDT 2010

Hi, again!
regarding this matter I executed the gpk-application from a shell and
got, at first, the following:

darion at darion-laptop:~$ gpk-application
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module": libpk-gtk-module.so:

then i tried to install some package and then got this other message:

process 2819: arguments to dbus_set_error() were incorrect, assertion
"(error) == NULL || !dbus_error_is_set ((error))" failed in file
dbus-errors.c line 363.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.

Does anyone knows how to fix it??

Best regards,

D.H. Bahr.