[packagekit] make distclean does not undo all changes

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 03:20:35 PDT 2010

On 27 August 2010 21:35, Daniel Nicoletti <dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> I'm going home now so I didn't look at it, also it's on my TODO
> change autotools to cmake, not sure Richard will approve (tough we already
> discuss this).

Changing a build system is one of those projects tat suck up a lot of
time, usually for no perceptual benefit. There has to be a really good
reason to change the build system for any project.

Note: I'm no autotools expert, but there is a large amount of projects
which code can be copy and pasted from. I don't know the first thing
about cmake.

If you're working on a cmake-ified PK, please push a public branch to
the development server, with the name of build-system-cmake or
something. Thanks.