[packagekit] app-install

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Mon Aug 30 12:38:52 PDT 2010

Wow, the work you do is really amazing!
Support for App-Install is something I planned to include into the next
release of the Listaller, so this is a feature in which I am really
interested. (Listaller is a controversial piece of software, not sure if
there will ever be someone who really uses it)
I would like to help developing the AppInstall-Feature, if possible. (I am
not really the greatest C++ programmer :-P)
Do you plan to get it ready for Maverick? (Seems to be a *very* short
development period)
Is there a public repository available to checkout the current source
code?
Cheers
  Matthias