[packagekit] ask help about calling yum plugin

阿林 wanglei403xa at 163.com
Mon Aug 30 19:20:16 PDT 2010

hi all,

I have a question to ask for a help. I have developed a yum plugin for a specific function. It works well. Now, I want to use the Packagekit-0.5.8 package as the other operation for yum. But I found the relative binary Packagekit package does not call the yum plugin when I operate the gnome icon by mouse!

So I have to study the Packagekit src package. But there is no development document. I wonder if the Packagekit project provide the function like that in yum project? In other word, if it has a interface to user to add his or her function when call yum command?

If it has no such interface , could any one give me some advice about how to add my code in it? If you have other suggestion, I pleased to get it! Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

David Ye