[packagekit] Mails from non-subscribed readers not going through

Filipus Klutiero chealer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:25:39 PST 2010

Hi,
I tried sending a mail to the list without having subscribed on February 22 (titled "What is PackageKit? A general package management suite?"). The mail hadn't go through until I subscribed and resent the message on March 5. There was a moderator approval needed when I was unsubscribed. The second mail was broadcasted when I sent it.

I'm just hoping to let administrators know there's an issue and to let users know if this is a long-standing issue.