[packagekit] PackageKit App-Install

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 20 12:06:48 PDT 2010

Hi,
In this last UDS we discussed about these stuff
and what we are going to do is to support App-Install
and change KPackageKit to be a little like sw-center,
right now I'm trying to fix some bugs in KPackageKit
and integrate debconf support which is more important
atm, if you are willing to help I'd appreciate.

My nick is dantti on irc,
best
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7