[packagekit] zif 0.1.2 released!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:58:02 PDT 2010

Zif is a simple yum-compatible library that only provides read-only
access to the rpm database and the Fedora metadata for PackageKit.

Version 0.1.2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-11-01

New Features:
 - Add set_string(), set_boolean(), and set_uint() to ZifConfig (Richard Hughes)
 - Add the concept of an 'action' on ZifState, so that we can show
what zif is doing (Richard Hughes)
 - Add zif_package_[s|g]et_time_file() so we can filter by newest
(Richard Hughes)
 - Add zif_state_valid() and get a lot more strict for ZifState
problems (Richard Hughes)
 - Show all packages when we match on multiple results from getdetail
(Richard Hughes)

Bugfixes:
 - Add dependencies without a RPMSENSE flag (Richard Hughes)
 - Add the correct build requires in the pkgconfig file (Richard Hughes)
 - Correctly decode string lists using librpm (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not print a warning when the total download size is not known
(Richard Hughes)
 - Do not segfault if a repo does not have filelists and we try to
search for files (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix an error path leading to a critical warning in
zif_store_remote_what_provides() (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix an infinite loop where repomd.xml isn't present, and not
downloadable (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix refresh on a remote store as no files were ever downloaded
(Richard Hughes)
 - Fix searching for more than one filename in local repos (Richard Hughes)
 - If we download new repodata, ensure we also get a new repomd (Richard Hughes)
 - It is valid to call zif_state_finished() on a ZifState that never
had a size set (Richard Hughes)
 - Only print downloading debugging if it resulted in a global
percentage change (Richard Hughes)
 - Recognise the pkgtags metadata type, and encode the unknown value
into the ABI (Richard Hughes)
 - Search for all the search terms in
zif_md_filelists_sql_search_file() (Richard Hughes)
 - Try to re-download the repomd at least once for any reason at all
(Richard Hughes)
 - When the repomd is invalid, try to re-download it (Richard Hughes)

Tarballs available here: http://www.packagekit.org/releases/