[packagekit] where is the log level for glib set (in packagekit-glib2)?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:41:20 PDT 2011

On 16 May 2011 06:15, Jesse Zhang <zh.jesse at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that, the gpk applications print out excessive DEBUG messages.

Sure, I just got that BZ opened for Fedora too last week. The issue
was that the session process was removed, and the functionality
absorbed into gnome-settings-daemon. This logs to xsession by default.
I've fixed this by removing 90% of the debugging calls in
libpackagekit-glib as they were only really useful to me, and we can
get the same data using gdb if we need.