[packagekit] where is the log level for glib set (in packagekit-glib2)?

Jesse Zhang zh.jesse at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:53:38 PDT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Jesse Zhang <zh.jesse at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that, the gpk applications print out excessive DEBUG messages.

Turned out to be a packaging issue of ours.

For anyone curious, the cause is a version mismatch between our
PackageKit and gnome-packagekit packages. We have PackageKit-0.6.14,
which includes the "switch from EggDebug to the GLib debugging
framework", and gnome-packagekit-2.32.0, which doesn't.

We will see what we can do since gnome-packagekit 3.x requires gtk3.

jesse