[packagekit] Branching today

Daniel Nicoletti dantti12 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:47:50 PDT 2012

What about multiple packages in transactions? :P
Have you come with an idea to fix that problem?

Will getting rid of english words mean we will
be using uints that we aren't sure of what they mean?
(I'm worried about the always forgeted libpackagekit-qt)
os is it possible to "register" enums on DBus?