[packagekit] Fix show percentage in Katja backend during download

Sasa Ostrouska casaxa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:25:51 PST 2014

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Eugen Wissner <belka.ew at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sasa,
>
> Hi Eugene,

> in the previous versions I had the problem, that the percentage wasn't
> reset to 0 after 100%.

I have tested this patch and now the thing is that the percentage is showed
correctly but of course only for the
download phase. The percentage on the installing phase is not shown at all,
but this is another issue i think, it should have nothing to do with this
one.

> I will test your patch in the next days. By the way PK moved to Github,
> you can create issues: https://github.com/hughsie/PackageKit/issues
>
> I know that now is hosted on github, I sw the announcements on the ML some
time ago. But I was not aware the way you guys now work on the thing,
therefore
I have just used the HACKING file instructions.