[packagekit] Fix show percentage in Katja backend during download

Sasa Ostrouska casaxa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:56:03 PST 2014

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Sasa Ostrouska <casaxa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Eugen Wissner <belka.ew at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sasa,
>>
>> Hi Eugene,
>

>> in the previous versions I had the problem, that the percentage wasn't
>> reset to 0 after 100%.
>>

> I have tested this patch and now the thing is that the percentage is
> showed correctly but of course only for the
> download phase. The percentage on the installing phase is not shown at
> all, but this is another issue i think, it should have nothing to do with
> this one.

I have checked a bit the code in the install section, and I believe you
should add also this patch. It still doesnt show the percent progress
during the install phase but looking at the code
this i=0 was in some way forgotten in the for loop. Otherwise it seems
completely wrong as the percent_step * i would be not restarted from 0 but
from where the previous for loop left i value
if Im not understanding it wrong.

Rgds
Saxa