[packagekit] package reinstallation

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:47:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

Just my 2 cents. I also think that reinstallation is a useful feature. It
is useful if I test some package (for example if I'm working at an update
for some package that is installed in the system) or change its
configuration and I want to restore the original stable package by
reinstalling it.

Eugene