[packagekit] package reinstallation

Michal Minář miminar at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 07:19:39 PDT 2014

Hi again,

it took me a while to complete it. Pull requests for package
reinstallation hang on github for some time now [1] [2]. I have also my
private test suite prepared (attached). It's a bash script using
beakerlib [3] and expect script for invoking pkcon. I'm not sure whether
adding it to the pull request is appropriate though. It differs from
other tests quite a lot. I am willing to rewrite it to python if needed
(if it speeds up the merge).

Is anything more needed? Did I forget something?

I'd appreciate your suggestions.

Best regards,
Michal Minar

[1] https://github.com/hughsie/PackageKit/pull/12