[packagekit] PK on Slackware auto restores default packages

Sasa Ostrouska casaxa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:01:20 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM, Eugen Wissner <belka.ew at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> most probably reason are auto updates - in that case it should be possible
> to disable them somewhere; it isn't really backend relevant then. Have you
> updated the cache (with force flag) after commenting out the mirror. Also
> black listing the packages for slackware mirror (and refresh cache after
> that) should help.
>
> Eugene
>
> Hi Eugene, thanks for the answer. I have just un-installed PK for now,
have not had any time to play with it. I will see if I get some time I take
a closer look into what is going on. I have not
forced the refresh so probably it was this a cause to still having the data
of the mirror in.

Blacklisting is also an option and will try it, but I think it will be
quite some of them to be listed in the conf file.

Rgds
Saxa