[packagekit] Questions on simple packagekit usage with python3

Gabriele Musco emaildigabry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:54:04 UTC 2017

I had a good look at D-Feet, looking at the org.freedesktop.PackageKit
session bus. While it's partially documented in the link you sent me, I
couldn't find any docs regarding the org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Modify
and org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Modify2 interfaces, and they look like the
ones that I need to use, in particular the InstallPackageNames methods. Is
this actually what I need to use or I'm on the wrong path here?