[packagekit] PackageKit 1.1.8 released!

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:01:47 UTC 2018

Version 1.1.8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2018-01-09

Notes:
 - The Slackware backend was renamed from "katja" to "slack"

Libraries:
 - Add getters for PkEulaRequired (Robert Ancell)
 - Add new pk_results_set_role() API (Kalev Lember)

Backends:
 - aptcc: do not crash on double free when updating a config file (Harald Sitter)
 - aptcc: fix offline updates by sanitizing origin more aggressively (Harald Sitter)
 - aptcc: Make mimetype search work again (Matthias Klumpp)
 - slack: Add tests (Eugen Wissner)
 - slack: Fix collecting file list (Eugen Wissner)
 - slack: Fix memory leak in slack_slackpkg_manifest (Eugen Wissner)
 - zypp: Return error if invalid package IDs are detected (Jonathan Kang)

New Features:
 - Save transaction role to the offline update results file (Kalev Lember)

Bugfixes:
 - Various fixes to docs (Robert Ancell)
 - Bring introspection and vapigen m4 macros into the source (Robert Ancell)
 - command-not-found: Be more explicit when ignoring path components (Richard Hughes)
 - service: Use ConditionPathExists=!/run/ostree-booted (Colin Walters)

Tarballs available here:
https://kalev.fedorapeople.org/PackageKit/releases/

Note that this is not the usual tarball location; I've only temporarily
uploaded them to fedorapeople.org as freedesktop ftp uploads are
currently disabled due to KPTI security vulnerability, as per
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/freedesktop/2018-January/000354.html

Once freedesktop access is restored, I'll move them to the usual place
at http://www.freedesktop.org/software/PackageKit/releases/

--
Kalev