[Piglit] [PATCH 1/7] attribute0: Fix segfault when using ARB_shader_objects.
eric at anholt.net
Tue Jul 12 12:05:31 PDT 2011
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:18:28 -0700, Ian Romanick <idr at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> This is clean-up that I wanted to do when I started adding the piglit_
> wrappers. I just couldn't make myself grind through all those tests. :(
> In the cases where existing tests are being converted to use the piglit_
> functions, I'm assuming that you caught all the calls... even in error /
> corner cases.
There are still quite a few tests that could work once GLEW_VERSION_2_0
gets relaxed on them, but I think this fixed all the
segfaults-but-shouldn't for me.
Generally once I found a test to be fixed, I grepped for "gl" and
decided to sed each call or not. But I'm not going to say that I was
100% accurate there :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Piglit