[Piglit] GLES

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Wed Nov 14 12:11:36 PST 2012

Hi All,

I've an interest in using piglit for GLES testing on ARM for both linux and
android. I've noticed that things are a "bit light" in the GLES test
department.

It seems like perhaps some selective porting of parts of Glean but written
for GLES might be the wise thing to do however I'm new enough in the area
of GLES tests that there might be a source of already existing GLES tests
from another project that should be used that I just don't know about.

Appreciate any thoughts / feedback.

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"
Marvin Martian
Graphics Working Group | Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
h) tom_gall att mac.com