[Piglit] WIP: gles2 tests:glmark2

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Tue Nov 20 14:55:29 PST 2012

HI!

A few days ago I had asked about potential sources for adding OpenGL ES 2.0
tests to piglit.

What I decided to do was start by adding glmark2 as an infrastructure to
piglit. glmark2 was put together as an GLES2 benchmark suite by a Jesse
Barker and Alexandros Frantzis from Linaro.

I've started to modify glmark2 so it can run individual testcases akin to
glean and fit into the results framework that piglit wants. It's a work in
progress yet but it's getting there.

Using this as a foundation I plan to port over various tests from WebGL and
perhaps a few from glean.

Presuming this seems sane I figure I'll start posting initial patches
soonish. The slight downside is that there is a bit of code to glmark.
(glmark is about 8K lines, and libmatrix another 4K lines).

If you're interested my git repo

http://git.linaro.org/git-ro/people/tomgall/piglit.git

You'll want the glmark2 branch.

Feedback most welcome.

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"
Marvin Martian
Graphics Working Group | Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
h) tom_gall att mac.com