[Piglit] Having issues while trying piglit, help?

Harsh Bora harsh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Nov 20 22:03:26 PST 2012

On 11/21/2012 12:05 AM, Chad Versace wrote:
> On 11/20/2012 12:59 AM, Harsh Bora wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried setting up piglit on my fedora 17 after installing the possibly required
>> dependencies, however am not sure which libraries are required for the below
>> OPENGL_* gaps. Here is what I see after running ccmake .
>>
>>   CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE             Debug
>>   CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
>>   GLEXT_INCLUDE_DIR                /usr/include
>>   OPENGL_egl_LIBRARY               OPENGL_egl_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
>>   OPENGL_gles1_LIBRARY             OPENGL_gles1_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
>>   OPENGL_gles2_LIBRARY             OPENGL_gles2_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
>>   PIGLIT_BUILD_CL_TESTS            OFF
>>   PIGLIT_BUILD_GLES1_TESTS         OFF
>>   PIGLIT_BUILD_GLES2_TESTS         OFF
>>   PIGLIT_BUILD_GLX_TESTS           ON
>>   PIGLIT_BUILD_GL_TESTS            ON
>>   PIGLIT_USE_WAFFLE                ON
>
> To build the GLES tests, the Fedora packages mesa-libGLES-devel and
> mesa-libEGL-devel are required. However, even if you have the packages
> installed, you must still explicitly enable the options
> PIGLIT_BUILD_GLES[12]_TESTS; their default value is OFF.

Hi Chad,

Thanks for an early reply. Installing those libraries helps. However,
setting the env variable as suggested below did not help. BTW, I am
building the piglit from source (.git tree) and run cmake from the
source dir only. I am still get the same err even after setting up the
suggested env variable. Is there anything else that I could be missing
to generate tests (and therefore the 'spec' sub-dir there) ?

thanks,
Harsh