[Piglit] ARB_texture_cube_map_array : initial tests

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:11:08 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> wrote:
> On 09/05/2012 09:34 PM, Dave Airlie wrote:
>>
>> This is a bunch of tests to start testing ARB_texture_cube_map_array.
>>
>> The first patch modifies textureSize, the rest are standalone tests,
>> and the final patch just adds to all.tests. All tests pass on the
>> nvidia binary 295.59.
>>
>> I think the one area I've left to write a test for is GetTexImage,
>> otherwise I think I've covered quite a lot of the spec.
>

> Looks pretty good.
>
> Are you planning on implementing this in Mesa/gallium?

If by planning you mean are you nearly finished implementing this in
mesa/gallium, then yes :-)

Granted my branch is just a stream of WIP commits, I need to rebase it
back to cleanliness before submitting it. I have softpipe and mostly
r600g done.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=arb_texture_cube_map_array

Dave.