[Piglit] ARB_texture_cube_map_array : initial tests

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 01:09:32 PDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> wrote:
> Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> This is a bunch of tests to start testing ARB_texture_cube_map_array.
>>
>> The first patch modifies textureSize, the rest are standalone tests,
>> and the final patch just adds to all.tests. All tests pass on the
>> nvidia binary 295.59.
>>
>> I think the one area I've left to write a test for is GetTexImage,
>> otherwise I think I've covered quite a lot of the spec.
>
> Looks like pretty good coverage of the spec, at least in relation to our
> existing coverage for texturing.  I've noted the following ideas for
> additional tests in our super-long-term plan:

Thanks for that I'm going to add a few more tests, I noticed I'm
missing any sort of textureLod which is important to test so I think
I'll add that to my TODO list before I get much further with this.

I've cleaned up most of these tests as per Brian's review and I think
I'll push them as a good starting point.

Dave.