[Piglit] ARB_texture_cube_map_array : initial tests
eric at anholt.net
Fri Sep 7 13:37:54 PDT 2012
Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> writes:
> This is a bunch of tests to start testing ARB_texture_cube_map_array.
> The first patch modifies textureSize, the rest are standalone tests,
> and the final patch just adds to all.tests. All tests pass on the
> nvidia binary 295.59.
> I think the one area I've left to write a test for is GetTexImage,
> otherwise I think I've covered quite a lot of the spec.
Looks like pretty good coverage of the spec, at least in relation to our
existing coverage for texturing. I've noted the following ideas for
additional tests in our super-long-term plan:
- Extend max-texture-size.c for this target.
- Extend copyteximage.c for this target.
- Extend make_tex_lod_tests.sh for this target
- Test glGetActiveUniform() type query.
- Test glGetTexImage().
- Test extension warn/error mode (we really need to generalize this)
- Test pixel unpack SKIP_IMAGES/IMAGE_HEIGHT
- Test glFramebufferTextureLayer(bad layer)
- Test GS interactions (gl_Layer)
- Test glGenerateMipmap()
- Test resolved-not-to-add sampling functions (issue 11)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Piglit