[Piglit] Updates for Windows

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Tue Feb 19 20:06:31 PST 2013

On 02/19/2013 08:28 AM, Courtney Goeltzenleuchter wrote:
> Fixed issue with generating reports on Windows system. Also updating the
> Windows install instructions in the README based on my experience of
> getting things running.

Please send patches using git-send-email.  Sending them as attachments
makes it impossible to reply to them inline... which makes it really
difficult to give review comments... as you can see below...

In the first patch, the commit message should be split into two lines.
The first sentence makes a fine short message, and the second sentence
make a fine follow-up.  Look at other commits to see how things are done.

Referring people to some random e-mail attachment seems awful.  Perhaps
piglit should just include a minimal glinfo program that can be used
when there's no wglinfo/glxinfo/eglinfo/etc. available on the system?
It's already weird that we have some EGL tests, but no eglinfo logging,
for example.

The last hunk in the second patch is garbage.  Every change in it
changes correctly spelled words to misspelled words.