[Piglit] RFC: variable-index-read.sh and write for GLES

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Wed Feb 27 11:14:09 PST 2013

>From tests/spec/glsl-1.10,  I've extended variable-index-write.sh and
variable-index-read.sh so the scripts are able to generate tests for
GLSL ES 1.00.

Posting the patches for the scripts is trivial but how do we want to
handle all the tests that it generates?

Seems like a bit of a waste of mailing list bandwidth to post the 326
resulting new files as patches that are output from the scripts.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Tech Lead, Graphics Working Group | Linaro.org │ Open source software
for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
h) tom_gall att mac.com