[Piglit] [Patch v2 09/13] quick.tests: Make quick.tests import all.tests

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Mon Jan 13 20:09:42 PST 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 14:12 -0800, Dylan Baker wrote:
> I don't see a problem with always using --quick, however, I believe that --
> quick is in effect when loading the quick profile.
>
> Here is how I verified it:
> cd into the piglit root and run the attached script with python. It should
> print ['--quick']

Running quick.tests:

daenzer  28641 53.7  2.9 438544 242484 pts/0   Tl   12:38   1:05 /home/daenzer/src/piglit-git/piglit/bin/glean -o -v -v -v -t +texCombine

No --quick.

I killed it with Ctrl-C after several minutes (completes in 3 seconds
with --quick), which pointed out another problem: Ctrl-C kills
individual piglit tests, but records them as 'pass' and doesn't abort
the piglit run. I think this may be another recent regression, but I
haven't isolated which change introduced it. I noticed Ctrl-C no longer
aborted a piglit run last week, but I only noticed today that the killed
tests are recorded as 'pass'.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer