[Piglit] libepoxy conversion

Daniel Kurtz djkurtz at chromium.org
Tue Jan 28 20:12:04 PST 2014

Hi Eric,

I found a few issues a few weeks ago while trying to integrate
libepoxy into piglit on my system.
I have some local patches that fixed some of these issues for me.
Do you want epoxy patches posted here to the piglit list?
Or is there a separate libepoxy list that I am not aware of?

In the meantime, I've created a few new issues on your libepoxy github.

-Dan